- Provide safe and good quality accommodation for young people aged 16-17 years of age.
- Promote positive opportunities for young people to engage with the local community to promote inclusion, participation and emotional resilience.
- Work in partnership with professionals involved in young people’s care to optimise the potential for positive outcomes.
- Enable the successful transition of young people to independent living
- To meet the cultural and religious needs of each young person
- To measure the positive outcomes for young people using the DYSS ‘Building Strong Foundations’ transition to independence measurement tool .This assesses and evaluates young people at the point of joining us and at monthly intervals until they move on .
- Maintain a skilled and highly committed staff team to effectively listen and meet the needs of young people
- To provide a good quality, safe and supportive living environment for young people aged 16 to 17 years of age accommodated by the local authority.
- Optimise one to one and group work opportunities for young people to develop a strong personal identity